The only information we obtain about our customers and professionals who are applying as a “candidate” for a position we have advertised on our website, is information we need to collect for purposes of potentially placing the prospective candidate with a client. Additionally, we receive basic contact information (name, email, phone etc) for purposes of downloading various documents to those that specifically request to receive such information.The information collected is never revealed, sold, or made public for any reason.
Personally identifiable information provided by customer/subscribers (name, email, phone number home address, etc.) is never disclosed to any individual or business without the prior written consent from customer/subscriber.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect your personal and/or business information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our sites to make an inquiry, arrange a meeting online or in person. We also look at how visitors use our sites, to help us improve our services and optimize client experience.
We collect information:
1. When you register for a consultation with us or request a document via download and supply your name, email, phone, and address etc.)
2. When you become a client of Ascent Select and during the consultation process (including);
3. When you contact us directly via email, phone, post, or message of any kind;
4. When you browse and use our sites (before and after you become a client with us);
5. When you apply online to one of our job postings.
Retention of Your Information
We will not retain your information for any longer than we think is necessary. Information that we collect will be retained for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes information gathered and only for a period required by applicable regulations or laws, such as retaining the information for regulatory reporting purposes if you become a client.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account the following factors including:
1. Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
2. Legal Obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
3. A statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
4. Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information where we no longer require your information for the purposes collected.
Credit Card Data
Not applicable at this time as we do not collect credit card data at this time.
Each time a subscriber logs into this site, we store a temporary ‘cookie’ in the browser files of that subscriber’s computer. This cookie is used during your online session to allow you free access to the
Subscribers Area, without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your username and password. When you log off or leave the site, the cookies file is automatically removed. We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
All our digital products are delivered instantly via download or secure customer login areas.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Not applicable at this time as we do not sell any products.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third-party websites. In no case is subscriber information or ‘cookies’ provided to the third party sites. However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
|Links and Marks
The owner of this site is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of Ripper Recruiter Training Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by Ripper Recruiter Training Ltd or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of Ripper Recruiter Training Ltd or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights concerning the data we hold about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
1. The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this policy.
2. The right of access. You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it). This will enable you, for example, to check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law. If you wish to access the information we hold about you in this way, please get in touch.
3. The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is
4. The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of certain of the information that we hold about you by contacting us inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in the information that we hold by contacting us.
5. The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or ‘suppress’ further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but will not use it further.
6. The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions.
7. The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with the national data protection authority.
8. The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us. Withdrawing consent will not, however, make unlawful our use of your information while consent had been apparent.
9. The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling. You can object by changing your marketing preferences or disabling cookies.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers. These transfer are used for the purpose of shipping our products.
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We use robust technologies and policies to ensure the personal information we hold about you is suitably protected. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control.
You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose.
Where you have given your consent or where we have a justifiable reason for doing so (and are permitted to do so by law) we will use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you and we may contact you to do so by email or phone. You can control your email marketing preferences by opting out upon receipt of an email.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time to reflect any changes to our privacy practices in accordance with changes to legislation, best practice or website enhancements.
We will let you know what these changes are by posting them on this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted.
You should, therefore, review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any change to its terms.